Accepting the Terms and Conditions
Your access and use of this website are subject to only these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for anything that is against the law or prohibited by the Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use the website, you are accepting the terms and conditions, as well as any disclaimers in this notice. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, you are to immediately stop using the website
Credit card details
The website will NEVER ask for your credit card details. We request that you don’t enter such information on any of the forms on the website.
The content on the website doesn’t give advice, and should not be relied upon when you’re considering making any kind of decision.
Change of Use
We reserve the right to:
- Change, or completely remove, the website, or any part of it, without notice, and you confirm that the website will in no way be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions, and consequently any continued use of the website after those changes imply your acceptance of such change.
- All trademarks, copyright, and any other intellectual property rights in the Website and content on it (including the design, text, graphics, and software on the website) are either owned by, or licensed to, the website, or used otherwise as allowed by law.
- When you access the website, you agree to access the content for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, stored, transmitted, sold or distributed, without a written consent of the holder of the copyright. This excludes downloading, copying and printing pages of the website for non-commercial, personal home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The website is given on an AS is the basis, without any endorsement or representation, and with no warranty of any kind, whether implied or express, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, non-infringement, security, accuracy, compatibility or fitness for a particular purpose.
- As much as the law allows, the website will not be held liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, which came out of, or in connection with the use of this website.
- The website makes no warranty that the functionality will be error-free, that any errors will be corrected, or that the website, or the server, are free of viruses or any other harmful or destructive thing.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to exclude, or limit, the responsibility of the website for personal injury or death, as a result of the negligence of the website, or that of its agents or employees.
You agree to hold the website, as well as its agents and employees harmless from, and against, all liabilities, damages, losses, legal fees, costs or any other expenses related to any actions or claims against the website, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any other liabilities which came as a result of your use of this website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, by any competent jurisdiction, then that Term or Condition will be severed, while the remaining ones survive and remain in full force, remaining enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed according to the law of India, and hereby you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.