MVC (Model View Controller) like WPF, is a much more declarative type of writing Web applications and provide the developer more control compared to ASP.NET.
It is highly testable presentation framework that (as with Web Forms-based applications) is integrated with existing ASP.NET.
Why MVC Developer ?
- Provides a clean separation of concerns.
- Facilitates de-coupling the application’s layers.
- Easy to test code that implements this pattern that provides a clean separation of concerns (SoC).
- It is very clean, granular and organized, making it easier (hopefully) for a web application to scale in terms of functionality. Promotes great design from a development standpoint.
- Promotes better code organization, extensibility, scalability and code re-use.
- Allowing the design of stateless nature of the web.
- Enables the full control over the rendered HTML. With MVC, we can more easily create tests for the web side of things.
- It provides RAD development and also developers those coming from window form development; it’s easy to develop for them.
- Separation of application tasks (input logic, business logic, and UI logic), testability, and test-driven development (TDD). All core contracts in the MVC framework are interface-based and can be tested by using mock objects, which are simulated objects that imitate the behaviour of actual objects in the application.
- An extensible and pluggable framework. The components of the ASP.NET MVC framework are designed so that they can be easily replaced or customised. You can plug in your own view engine, URL routing policy, action-method parameter serialisation, and other components.
- Extensive support for ASP.NET routing, which is a powerful URL-mapping component that lets you build applications that have comprehensible and searchable URLs.
- Support for using the markup in existing ASP.NET page (.aspx files), user control (.ascx files), and master page (.master files) markup files as view templates.
- Support for existing ASP.NET features. ASP.NET MVC lets you use features such as forms authentication and Windows authentication, URL authorization, membership and roles, output and data caching, session and profile state management, health monitoring, the configuration system, and the provider architecture.
- Time of Work:Min 8 hours a day, 6 days work in week
- Contract:Flexibility to start and cancel the contracts.
- Payment: Billing Monthly, Weekly
- Report: Daily and Weekly Working Report
- Support: Anytime Support & Problem Solving
- Technology: A Favourable Development Environment.
- Coding: Easy Coding Style.
- Outsourcing: Flexible Outsourcing Service for .Net.
- Communication: Gtalk, Skype, Yahoo.