ASP.NET is framework provides by Microsoft for building interactive, data-driven dynamic websites, web pages, and web application.
ASP.NET is a part of Microsoft .Net platform. It is server-side technology and also creates web services.
The application is ASP.NET has compiled codes, written using extensible and reusable components or objects which are available in .Net framework and these codes can use the entire hierarchy of class.
It consists of a large number of controls like buttons, labels and text boxes for assembling, manipulating and configuring code to create HTML pages. ASP.NET page element is treated as an object and run on the server.
ASP.NET set a browser- to- server two-way communications and cooperation on the top of the HTTP protocol and uses the HTTP commands and policies.
Why ASP .NET Core Developer ?
- It is language-independent and provides simplicity as ASP.NET makes it easy to perform common tasks.
- It is purely server-side technology. Before sent to the browser, the code executes on the server.
- ASP.NET is easy to deploy and Configuration information is built-in so no need to register components.
- ASP.NET runtime closely managed and monitored processes.
- It reduces the amount of code required to build for big applications.
- The source code and HTML are together, therefore, ASP.NET Pages are easy to maintain and write for source code and HTML.
- Rich toolbox and designer in the Visual Studio integrated development environment is complemented in ASP.NET.
- By taking advantage of early binding, native optimization, just-in-time compilation and caching services right out of the box, it provides better performance.
- Cross-Platform & Container Support:With the introduction of .NET Core, you can now create ASP.NET applications and deploy them to Windows, Linux, and macOS. Microsoft and the community have put a huge effort into making Linux a first-class citizen for running ASP.NET.
- High Performance:Some say that performance is a critical feature of your software. I tend to agree! With the introduction of ASP.NET Core and the Kestrel web server, ASP.NET is touted as one of the fastest web application frameworks available.
- Unified MVC & Web API frameworks:Before ASP.NET Core, developers were most commonly using the MVC and Web API frameworks. MVC was tailored to creating web applications that served up HTML. Web API was designed to create RESTful services using JSON or XML.
- Multiple Environments And Development Mode:It allows you to easily differentiate parts of your code for their behaviour in development, staging, production, etc. There was no standard way to do this before ASP.NET Core.
- Dependency Injection:One of the great new features of ASP.NET Core is built in dependency injection. It is heavily used within ASP.NET MVC itself. It is the preferred way that things like logging contexts, database contexts, and other things are passed into your MVC controllers.
- Time of Work:Min 8 Hours a Day, 6 Days Work in Week
- Contract:Flexibility To Start And Cancel The Contracts.
- Payment: Billing Monthly, Weekly
- Report: Daily and Weekly Working Report
- Support: Anytime Support & Problem Solving
- Technology: A Favourable Development Environment.
- Coding: Easy Coding Style.
- Outsourcing: Flexible Outsourcing Service for .Net.
- Communication: Gtalk, Skype, Yahoo.