Why AngularJS Developer?
- To build interactive and scalable applications
- From idealisation to execution, complete process will be handled by them
- Use of advanced tools and technologies
- Can handle any complex issues
- Can avoid risk factors
- MVC: : MVC or Model-View-Controller architecture. From my point of view, is to split the web application into a more manageable structure. The MVC architecture comprises of three important elements, the model, view and controller. AngularJS does not implement MVC in the traditional sense, but rather something closer to MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel).
- Time of Work: Min 8 Hours a Day, 6 Days Work in Week
- Contract: Flexibility to Start and Cancel the Contracts.
- Payment: Billing Monthly, Weekly
- Report: Daily and Weekly Working Report
- Support: Anytime Support & Problem Solving
- Technology: A Favourable Development Environment.
- Coding: Easy Coding Style.
- Outsourcing: Flexible Outsourcing Service for .Net.
- Communication: Gtalk, Skype, Yahoo.